Jenny Williamson (Founder and CEO - Courage Worldwide)
- Jenny Williamson is the founder and CEO of Courage Worldwide, an international, non-profit building homes for children rescued out of sex trafficking. Beyond recognition for her work by the FBI, she was recently honored by Loreal Paris as a "2014 Woman of Worth" - one of only 10 women recognized each year.
As you listen, you'll have the opportunity to learn:
1. How Jenny started Courage Worldwide.
2. What it takes to run a restorative home.
3. The process of welcoming a new girl.
4. Jenny's insights into starting a new home.