Grace Theisen & Lauren Lancaster (Co-founders - Songs Against Slavery)
- After becoming aware of modern slavery during their freshman year in college, they wanted to do something to raise awareness of the issue and support anti-trafficking organizations. Since 2011, they have organized 12 benefit concerts and raised over $30,000 for nonprofits in the United States.
As you listen, you'll have the opportunity to learn:
1. How Grace and Lauren got started.
2. What they've learned by putting on concerts in various venues.
3. The basic steps to hosting your own concert.
4. The importance of flexibility and grace.