Jeanne Allert (Founder & Executive Director - The Samaritan Women)
- Founded in 2007 and based in Baltimore, MD, The Samaritan Women is a long-term restorative home for survivors of human trafficking. In today's episode, Jeanne discusses the four types of shelters that are emerging in cities across America.
As you listen, you'll have the opportunity to learn:
1. The four types of shelters.
2. The strengths and limitations of each.
3. The level of expertise, staffing, and financial support needed.
4. The importance of a network of shelters across our nation.